Terms & Conditions
Sabina Casian Coaching & Therapy Solutions offers hypnotherapy using the unique Marisa Peer Method.
Only 1 session is generally required per issue, however, some clients may need 2, and occasionally 3 for more deeply rooted issues.
Hypnosis is entirely natural, safe and relaxing. You will remain conscious and in complete control throughout. In hypnosis, the person is regressed back to childhood memories to help discover the root cause of the issues. Then the client and Sabina Casian will work together in hypnosis to get an understanding of where the belief, behaviour originated, with the view to changing it.
Please note, hypnosis alone is no guarantee of success. The client needs to want the change and be open and willing and motivated to want the change via hypnosis.
The information, techniques, methods, recommendations by Sabina Casian are not intended to substitute for the diagnosis and care by a qualified physician/GP, nor to encourage the treatment of illness by persons not recognisably qualified.
If you use hypnosis and are under medical care for ANY condition, do NOT make adjustments to ANY prescribed medication without the approval of your doctor. If in any doubt, you should seek your GP’s advice. All client data is kept strictly confidential.
For purposes of remote, internet Skpe or Zoom hypnosis sessions you, the Client agrees:
1) That you are not suffering from any diagnosed psychiatric condition, psychological illness or epilepsy and are not under the supervision of a psychiatrist.
2) That you have provided the correct address and contact details of your online location.
3) That you will take part in all sessions free from the influence of either alcohol or drugs and will provide a list of any prescription medicines you are currently taking.
4) That you will ensure that the environment in which sessions are undertaken shall be safe and free from distractions and will inform the hypnotherapist if there is anyone else present or monitoring the session.
5) That you will not record the session (either by sound or visual means) without prior permission from the therapist.
6) That you understand and accept that the hypnotherapist may terminate the session without warning if the hypnotherapist should determine that the session has been booked for some purpose other than to receive therapy, and that should this occur, the client will remain liable for any session fee that may have been paid in advance.
7) That you provide a back-up number or text arrangement in case of technology failure and a third-party emergency contact number.
Caution: Epileptics are generally advised not to enter hypnosis, nor is anyone with a diagnosed psychotic illness.
RTT & Hypnotherapy Department
Sabina Casian Coaching & Therapy Solutions