10 important things to remember in order to change your life for the better and create the life you always wanted
Life is a precious gift that you receive from your very first day when you were born. As the years pass by, you grow younger, then older, and somehow, forget about the importance of your precious and valuable gift of yours and take everything for granted, especially if nothing major happens in your life.
There is more to life and there is always a way to live your life the way you wanted it to be. You only need to take ONE STEP at a time. This is the only way you can ever make your life BETTER and GREATER.
10 major aspects to remember
- First and foremost, life is short. IF you are stressed, worried, eat unhealthy or focus on the negative ‘stuff’, your life may end up being even shorter. So, STOP stress yourself out! Focus on the solutions instead, simply because you are BIGGER than your problems.
- Secondly, your troubles of today are only temporary. Always look for the ‘silver lining’. If you look close enough, you will find the silver lining and this will make all the difference in how you perceive your situation and how you feel about it.
- Thirdly, when things are good in your life, they will seldom become great. We rarely make changes when things are good. Only when we hit rock-bottom, we are somehow forced to make some important changes . Nevertheless, it forces us to do something major and significant, which lead us to achieving the greatness. So, if you are hit rock-bottom, hold on to your socks and start celebrating because your greatest life is just around the corner:)
- YOU ARE PERFECT the way YOU ARE! Regardless of what you have been told, what people think or how people treat you, remember ONE single thing: YOU ARE ENOUGH and UNIQUE exactly the way you were born on your first day of your life. BE DIFFERENT, BOLD, LOVING and always FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
- YOU have ALL the ANSWERS to EVERYTHING in your life. Sometimes in life, we look for the answers somewhere around us, or we wait for the right opportunity to come, so we can change or do better. The truth is, that you already have all the answers you need to know, they are just lost in your ‘mental fog’ (terminology used for something that you cannot see, because too much is going on in your life). The best thing to do is to start clearing the fog by exercising, meditating or journaling and just taking time to reflect on what is not working out for you at that particular moment in your life.
- YOUR Mind, Body and SOUL belong to you only!! BE conscious of what you are feeding your mind, body and soul with every day. Take good care of YOUR BODY , MIND and SOUL daily, as they are integral part of YOU as a person.
- YOU ARE ALWAYS in CHARGE of your LIFE. The reality is that you got to choose what LIFE you want to create for yourself, and follow your inner-wisdom to make it happen. Don’t follow the crowd, because it will only take you to the places where others want to go. The only opinion that counts is your own opinion of yourself: honour it all the way through and OWN it!!
- START before you are READY. You may think that is nonsense, but it does really work when you start making small steps towards your dreams and goals. You only succeed when you do take some small actions every day. And you only make progress when you are consistent and committed And being COMMITTED is the KEY to success. Small progress is better than no progress at all.
- When the life gets tough, BE GRATEFUL and APPRECIATE what you already have. No matter how and things are, there is always, someone, somewhere in a worse situation. IF you feel like you don’t have anything, look around you and you could probably see something that you can be grateful for…the air you breathe, the water you drink, the bed you sleep at night, is all that counts for somebody to feel alive. Appreciate that and you will have more of it in your life.
- TODAY is TOMORROW! Being PRESENT in everything you do, creates space for other things in life. Your presence is all that matters, most of the times. You just sometimes forget about it and somehow get lost in your thoughts about the future. We all have moments of loss and despair in our life, which inevitably create obstacles and self-sabotage, but we all have the ability to choose one thought over another. The best thing we can ever do is to make ONE DECISION. IF you ever make a decision to change your life in better, then keep that in your heart, create a mind-map and work out daily on your decision. You will soon discover that you CAN make it happen. Get out there and start living your GREATEST LIFE.
With Love and infinite personal growth,